Tuesday, November 1, 2011

All about my girls

My favorite salon for pedicures, Phaze 2, across the way from the costco shopping area. The people are awesome, it's got a great vibe, great prices and those chairs... haha are something else! Might just want to keep the 'massage' off ;) We planned a day for everyone to get mani/pedis and just some time to relax before the wedding.

Cole's good friend and roomate from college, Josh Dupper and his wife Chrissy, stayed with us the week before the wedding. That might sound like we were adding to our already very full plate, however, we ended up having SO much fun and couldn't have enjoyed having them with us during that time more! Chrissy is such a sweetheart and was a huge help with Kader considering it felt like Cole and I were being pulled in every little direction. Josh also came in clutch on a couple different situations that I later found out about. Of course every girl picks a song to walk down the isle too and I found a very specific guitar solo of the Bridal March that I loved. Only problem was it was a no name person and a one time only deal that we couldn't download. How he got it I have no idea but I was hell bent on that song and didn't stop thanking him for that! :)

The ladies; Meg, Bethlehem, Stelli, Lis, Me, Chili Bean and Chrissy.

The Seesters. I can't wait to be planning and helping Emma with her future wedding. No she's not engaged however I can't help but think about it after this summer!


A little girl time is always so nice, and while we totally filled that place up and kept them busy, it was still so relaxing. We did miss Julie that morning because of a prior appt but she did bring my always desired Starbucks by after and raced home to the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment