Monday, November 21, 2011

Stoney Ridge

That time of year again, and the annual trip to Stoney Ridge was a must. This year we decided we'd go as a family and my mom insisted she would come because now she has a grandchild to go with :) The week we went was VERY wet however we ended up getting a perfect window of time rain free! One problem..... all of the sawdust they had spread out everywhere soaked up all the rain and that was a MESS!

We did feel a little rushed because Cole had drives that day, so we hustled to make sure we got to do the main things with all 4 of us and then my mom Kade and I hung around and relaxed a bit after that.

I feel like this year they decorated and had so many more cute little areas that I loved! Talk about the perfect place for family photos.... might be something I'll ask them next year :)

As a parent, it's the best to watch your child grow and learn new things. Bath time seems to be our best 'learning' time and have know several animals and what the say for a while now. Kade's favorite whats a           say is the cow and mooooooo. The kid was killin' me because 100% of the time he will always get it right but when we get to Stoney Ridge.... Not havin' it! Every animal said moo whether it be the chickens, the horses, goats etc. Cole and I got pretty determined to find a cow for him and we finally did and then it did not say moo. haha Oh well, when you want then to perform they don't.



Some of my favorite people :)

Yes.... This mama got her hinney into that little car! If Kade wasn't so excited and 'vroom vrooming' at the car I wouldn't have even thought about it. Hard to say no when he's so excited :)

The Loefflers and Kettle Corn!!!! Tom and Bert had a little stand right inside and made sure we didn't leave without saying hi and grabbing some delicious kettle corn.

1 comment: