Saturday, November 26, 2011

All about the Do

I'm sure this is true with a lot of kids, but Kades hair has grown so unevenly that we finally decided to get a real hair cut. It's pretty funny how into hair and hair products he has been. When I'm getting ready it a good chance that Kade will be sitting in the bathroom with me just taking it all in. He LOVES the hair dryer and hair straightener to be specific. So when we got to the Salon to have cousin Abby cut his hair, he was in heaven!


Thank you Maurine!!


Thought we'd give Dad a new do

The other morning Cole and I had some Nirvana on and Kade started head banging to the beat and we both started laughing so hard. I thought that it was pretty odd considering I can't remember Cole or I really head banging too much to where he would catch on. I finally realized after him doing it multiple times that after I get out of the shower and brush my hair I 'head bang' to shake my hair out a bit, and he's been taking notes. My little copy cat :)

We'll see how long this new phase lasts but usually he's already over it and onto the next. This one might be around for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Cute little stinker you got there. And the head banging...ha ha, love it. Future Rock Star. :)

    ReplyDelete