Sunday, November 7, 2010

Visting Superheros and Monster

Chris Julie and the boys made our house one of their stops for trick or treating and I had to snap a few pictures. Crew and Brodes came RUNNING into the house with flashlights blazing and pumpkin pales in their hands looking for the candy bowl! haha Brought me back to being a kid and how fun tricks or treating was. Crew knew where our usual candy bowl was and thought to go there first but little did he know we had 'special' candies for them. We went and got the big boy candies from the gas station down the road and something so simple turned into the coolest thing ever! I love how easy it is to make kids happy. Its making sure they don't eat everything at once and get a stomach ache, that's the hard part!

Monster Kys went straight to Kader as soon as he got in the door! So cute!

I have a feeling these two are going to be little trouble makers together! I'm sure it will be entertaining to say the least!

Oh Cruiser! Little wild child!

Me and Jules with our cameras.... It's always a photo session it seems! Its a good thing though because if I don't get it then she does! These boys are growing so fast it's hard enough to make sure we get pictures of everything!

My little sweetheart, Brodes! All this kid wanted all night was his flashlight and M&Ms.  

No comments:

Post a Comment