Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A little education

MY PHOTOGRAPHY CLASS!! :) I've be so excited to not only get out and do something for myself but also do something I find so relaxing! I've always loved taking pictures and had purchased a really nice camera a while back knowing I would want/need it later on. Now that Kades here I want to fully utilize my camera and get some really good candid shots. Photo sessions can get so expensive and some of the best shots are at home when everyone is relaxed. Brooke Gatterman of Roxsey Photography put on the class at a really cute little building in everson. I felt like I got a lot out of the class and now have a lot to practice with! I'll be a pro before I know it :) Terell and I road out there together and ended up taking a ton of pictures! I'll be really excited when it's pictures I will put up in my house of my own family and friends. But until then....these random pictures will do....




This little guy wasn't one of the 'models' but I was on the ground trying to get a different view and he was following me everywhere! Such a cutie!


Back of Terells head :)



She had so many fun props and the girls were so darling! I can't wait to really master all of my options and really just be comfortable with my camera!

1 comment:

  1. Small world...Brooke and I play Bunko together and that darling little boy and the girl with the bow in her hair are one of my close friends kids. That whatcom county for ya. :) I want to take her next class...good shots by the way!

    ReplyDelete