Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy birthday to you!

Rewind! Gosh sitting here and thinking about what memories I want to include on the blog I realize how much I've really missed.... I bypassed two of my favorite little guys birthdays! Kyler and Lawsen both had their 1 year birthdays in the same week! Both guys are movers and all over the place but Lawsen is the silent assassin and Kyler is the LOUD rattle n' roller! Both adorable and easy to love!
Cole is constantly (or so it seems) reminding me that it's not a competition and I know that but it's also a GREAT feeling when the gift you decide to purchase seems to catch their attention the most :) haha NOT A COMPETITION. Got it. It's kind of cheating when you go for the fun toy as opposed to something they actually need more like clothes or socks ;) Plus we like to add more noise to their household... Julie is always reminding me of payback so I'm making sure to make it all worth it! haha

Its always a great time when Grandma Gloria can make it to the party!

Not to sure about this....

Big brothers are there to instruct I'm sure...

Didn't take him too long to figure it out :) Lovin' the cake

Nice mess Ky Kys!

Soon to be parents Tom and Linds :) 

Memi and Kader

Brodes was being a tired little stinker and started throwing the balls everywhere but in the 'hoop' and refusing to pick them up.... it's a good thing hes so darn cute when he's tired!


I was surprised because Lawsen actually enjoyed opening the presents and needed to check every single one out, assessing them and then picking the favorites!

Talking story book is always a winner!

Bigger cousin Westyn showing the ropes

Little Avery was so cute! I think she was thinking this was a birthday party for her instead of Lawsen!

Grannie Em with her little monster. Every morning I bring him to her house no matter the mood he ALWAYS has a huge smile for her!

Nanny and Kade.... I just adore watching her with him! Talk about completely whipped.

Didn't take Lawsen too long to figure out the cake idea

My mom and Dad putting together the adorable giraffe rider they bought for Lawsen. Apple didn't fall to far from the tree! She's determined for him to love it and he did for sure!

Auntie Jean and Boogerbear

Johna Abby and Ashley telling Kade some stories and put him to sleep.

Both birthday were fun to see family and close friends, see the boys love all their new presents and definitely got me excited for Kades 1st birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Ky's party was so much fun! I love planning them and getting everyone together! Before you know it will be Kader's 1st birthday...You look great in the football hat by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Ky!! Also Becca thanks for your inquiry about purchasing an adoption cookbook...the support is overwhelming!! I can drop it by anytime if you would like and then we are just doing checks or cash if that works...let me know if you know of anyone else who wants one too!! You can e-mail me at BKMulder@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete