Friday, September 3, 2010

Tony Wilson Classic

A little golf for the boys, a day off for me and a reason to get the great community that Lynden is together to raise money in the memory of a great guy and friend. Cole, Chuckie, Tom (Lagried) and Chris got a team together and teed off around 11 am and I took off with Kade to Matt and Ashley's to have social hourS and watch the guys golf. It was probably one of the best days of the summer however trying to keep the little man cooled off is a pain so I am welcoming some cooler fall weather! Along with the cooler weather will mean a more relaxed schedule as well... PTL! :)

The benefit dinner was SO great to see all the support and to remember Tony. It's hard to believe that it has been three years since we lost such an inspirational, hardworking and caring friend. He always had a smile on his face and was that kind of person you felt like you knew forever even if you had just met him. Every year the event just gets bigger and bigger, thanks to all the hard work from Sandy, Jeff and Jenn Wilson, Bre Maberry and Ryan and Megan Van Diest. The fact that they knew how much this fundraiser meant to Tony and carried it out for him and continually work their butts off every year is remarkable.


My love


YAY for a third addition! We can hardly wait!


Price gals minus Leslie


Memi and our Kader.....Such a chunk! :) I love this picture


Mama Les Chuckie and Kade


And we're out....it was a long day for the little man but just like aways he handled everything with ease. Cole and I keep saying we have been SO spoiled with the easiest going baby in the world. I try to watch what I say thinking I'm going to jinx myself but if anything it just gets easier. I think because we really know what we're dealing with now and have his schedule down to an art it's such a breeze. Our second, third, fourth and fifth ;) (kidding... Cole would die!) are going to be a challenge no matter what because you don't get easier then Kade. :) We'll take it! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment