Friday, August 27, 2010

It's ELECTRIFYING!

Cole and I have definitely settled into family life as well as a VERY busy life. Our work schedules are pretty opposite and leaves maybe a couple nights a week together. I'm not going to complain too much but I can really REALLY start missing him and time as a whole family together. Our Chelan trip was SO great just to relax with no agenda and just enjoy our time.

Our second night of vacations we got a truly amazing thunder and lightning storm. I had woken up to feed Kade about 2:30 am and just sat and watched. Kade went back to sleep and Cole and I had a little date on the patio with quite the show. Cole of course put on a pot of coffee and we sat and talked and watched till the sun came up. :) Such a great night!


We just sat there in awe. Moments like that where there's no denying God and his glory and power are just so amazing and breathtaking! Everything happens for a reason and he has a plan. I could not be more happy in life. To be with my best friend and someone I am so in love with and in my bias opinion, have the most beautiful baby boy, is such a rich and rewarding life.

I love the kind of relationship we have. There has always been a crazy amount of chemistry only now we have such a great friendship to go along with it. I can never get bored of the man that's for sure! We can't wait to have our day and look forward to many more 'electrifying' moments together!

1 comment:

  1. Love it...that is totally true...when you with your best friend & partner it's the greatest moments in life & am so with your little family life could not get any better :)

    ReplyDelete