Friday, September 3, 2010

First game of the first horrible year

When Cole and I first started dating for the second time I was quickly reminded of how much 'we' love USC.... As most sports fans know USC has taken a VERY huge and dramatic :) toll this year. haha I enjoy sports in general and have a very competitive spirit and always have however, Cole's passion for USC even shocks me! The man is a DIE HARD to say the least. When we found out we were pregnant we thought for sure we were having a girl... Cole had even purchased some baby girl USC onesies that were absolutely adorable, and then it was a boy! :) We decided to keep them for future girls (fingers crossed). Cole decided to pull out the one onesie that had the typical coloring and put it on Kade even though the sleeves had ruffles! I told him that our son was not going to be wearing ruffles and that I would fix it. haha I doctored up the sleeves just so that we could be wearing some gear, because it was so important, and it must have done some good because we got a win last night! Go Trojans! :)


Rolls in all the right places ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! We are all out Huskie fans at our house...my sister is planning on purchasing a Huskies baby jersey when the baby comes...

    ReplyDelete