Tuesday, September 21, 2010

4 month monster


Today was our four month check up and of course we had to charm all the nurses with our talking and smiling before we got down to business! This kid cracks me up and while I'm sure I am completely bias I find him to be the most adorable kid out there! The nurse came in and we went through the usual 20 questions and any concerns and got to the weighing. She asked me how much I thought he weighed and I said I would put him around 18 lbs and she laughed at me. "Hes a big boy and that could be but 18 lbs is pretty big" - nurse. Sounds like it could be a little rude but we were laughing and joking about it all. I put him on the scale and sure enough 18 lbs even; mom was dead on. He also grew quite a bit and is just short of 27 inches which now puts him at the 90th percentile in length and 95th in weight. Such a huge personality as well as a huge, little body to go with it! It's so crazy that we are already at 4 months! I love how much Cole and I love that guy and being parents together and just a great team! Life really couldn't get much better! God is good! :) I love hearing we have healthy baby!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie...definitely a football player to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow he is a big boy! I bet he is super heavy to carry in the car seat! Cute picture!

    ReplyDelete