Sunday, September 26, 2010

Camera shy...

Its officially become frustrating to get some of his huge smiles on camera because as soon as we pull it out he puts them away! I put the camera down and he can't stop smiling! My little stinker for sure. Cole had him going pretty good so I pulled the camera out from the side and one good shot and a couple pretty cute ones.
This smile just completely melts me! I think it's absolutely crazy how I can so quickly get so teary eyed and emotional just thinking about how happy I am and how in love I am with my boys. I'm wondering if that is just the effect of being a mom or if it's still the hormones going crazy post pregnancy and will eventually go away! :) Either way we are so blessed and so lucky to have such a healthy baby and very fortunate life!

Such a little flirt already :)

My so very handsome boys


Sticking the fingers in our mouth is the latest and greatest! So much so that he will stick them so far in his mouth that he starts gagging and doesn't understand that he's doing it to himself! Choking hazard for sure :) I'm no longer jumping off the couch with my heart racing thinking hes going to die; definitely getting used to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment