Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pre wedded bliss....

I love planning and organizing just about anything and when it came to the wedding there was nothing different. I had so much fun drawing up different ideas, color schemes and accessories. Having a little one year old running around everywhere did create some challenges! In the best kind of way of course. haha I learned to get my point across quickly and hopefully kindly :)

In an odd way, planning a wedding just felt weird. While I was extremely excited to have our day, Cole and I had also been living with each other for over a year already, made our beautiful home together and of course had Kader. We already felt married. Definitely not the old Lynden traditional way of doing things, but with out a doubt it was our way!

Wednesday, July 27th, my birthday, we went out off the Sunrise Rd with Aubrey Johnson to take some engagement photos. In my 25 years it is ALWAYS sunny and beautiful on my birthday. I woke up to clouds and definitely not pretty ones. The afternoon rolled around and just ask I was about to call Aubrey to reschedule the sun came out and the weather I'm used to on my birthday stayed true!



Just a few of my favorites.


After our 'alone' time and actually really romantic photo shoot we went downtown to Boundary Bay for reggae night with some friends. My girls tricked me into running off to Bob's for a couple rounds by saying we were meeting another one of the girls down the street. haha So the boys went to Boundary and us girls went and got a few prefunkers and what should've only taken a couple minutes turned into a bit too long! The boys left, getting sick of waiting for us, and found us at Bobs. I loved the look I got from Cole when they found us. One it was my birthday and two I was tricked! haha He couldn't be mad :)

What I thought was going to be an icky day, turned into a beautiful day with a lot of surprises! Exactly what birthdays should be like. Gotta say I was just a tad slow the next day.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment