Saturday, April 30, 2011

Seattle with the Ladies!

So I got suckered into a Bunco game night with my girlfriends... I've never been a part of these groups only because I always had ZERO interest. Becki had called me one night apparently in dyer need of someone so I came to the rescue and got hooked; I'm not going to lie. It's so fun to get together, no babies, have a glass of wine and just relax and have uninterrupted conversation!

Sam and Brynn had this brilliant idea to do an overnighter in Seattle. A little shopping and night out on the town... Yes please! We decided that I would drive the tahoe down so Cole, because he loves me and the girls SO much ;), cleaned it out and got it all ready for us. We packed it up with the Lynden girls and then headed out to pick up the Bellingham crew. Brynn definitely came p-r-e-p-a-r-e-d! Holy cow! Coolers and jell-o shots even! I couldn't stop laughing at her only because she thought we were all crazy for not being that prepared! Needless to say, next time we do this I'm not going to disappoint her.

Me and my Meg:)

Michelle, Bethlehem, and Sam

Sam and our always prepared Brynn


All of us girls either have serious boyfriends, husbands, fiances, or babies back at home! It was so nice to really have just a girls night and not have to worry about any random boys. Julianne, another one of our good girlfriends couldn't make it because she moved to Vegas, but she made sure to get us nothing but the special treatment while we were in the big city! Big thanks to our girl!

Samantha and Michelle


Brynn turned out to be my dancing partner of the night and let me tell you I don't think there was one inch of that place that we didn't hit! haha For once I was the one that didn't want to go home and go to bed! We literally were dragged out of the club :)

We had to wake up and get ready fairly early because Meghan had to get to work at 12! haha I had to laugh a little because I woke up feeling like a million bucks while everyone else had a little rough go. Considering I never get a chance to really have a drink let alone several I was a little worried but my skies were clear! :) We're already planning our next date night and I can hardly wait! We had WAY too much fun and considering next time I won't be driver.... I'm even more excited!

We said bye bye to the tahoe and are looking forward to getting a new family vehicle just not anytime soon. Although Cole's got the itch on several vehicles!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had so much fun. We need a family vehicle so bad too just not in the cards yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair in those pictures, you guys all look awesome! It's gonna be a fun Bach party in Whistler with everyone, can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete