Monday, April 4, 2011

Oh man!! Playing catch up!

I have been SO horrible lately at updating the good ol' blog! Mainly because in our household we have way too much going on.... could be an excuse but I'm going with it! Cole's been working his butt of on the business (Performance Driving School... WAY too exciting!), wedding planning, Kades 1st birthday planning, I had to host Bunco this past month (I always make hosting into a production) and so many other little things let alone life in general. Such as life right? :)

Okay so where did I leave off?  Since the last update Chuckie got inducted into the hall of fame and we got to be included in all the festivities and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! We're SO incredibly proud of him and all of his accomplishments. All of the story telling was completely entertaining no matter how many times we had heard them and his speech was by far the best of the night! I think that we all were just a little nervous for him and he completely blew me away! He's such a sap and I'm sure I wasn't the only one at the table choked up and teary eyed! Truly one of my favorite people out there. Here's a couple of pictures from the weekend...
 
 Jerry did such a great job introducing and telling past stories about Chuckie :) It really was just all around such a special night for the whole family!

 
Since this last picture of Linsday and I baby Levi James has made his way into this world and he is just a precious little thing and both her and Tom are such great parents!
I love this picture but we're missing Kys! Not to mention that we didn't make it through the whole game considering Crew had been saying all night that he didn't feel good and he was tired. Turns out the poor guy was totally sick and ended up throwing up all over the stands! :( He definitely can be full of it but he wasn't kidding this time!


Chuck receiving his plaque during half time at the game.



 Better later late than never I suppose :)

3 comments:

  1. That night was such a blast!! You got some great pictures, that one of the three of us girls, holy cow I am a giant next to Leslie. Beastly! Glad our family has so much fun getting together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you are caught up blogging through January, you better get February and March in the books before April is over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever Jules..... I can't keep up with you! If I didn't like looking back on it so much I wouldn't be doing it! haha Hardly beastly by the way you look amazing! Leslie is just insanely small!

    ReplyDelete