Monday, April 4, 2011

Not so much slumber at a slumber party!

So during the Hall of Fame weekend my girlfriends and I had planned a slumber party with the babies as well! After the basketball game Friday night we went over to Katie's and drank some wine.... well they did and played some board games! I had to wake up early Saturday morning for a "date" with my dad in Bellingham at 6 AM so that's why I didn't join with the wine drinking :) It's always a blast with these girls but when it came time for sleep..... sleep did NOT happen!! I tried to seclude myself but some voices you can't hide from! Needless to say 6 am came VERY quickly and I took off.... I luckily got to leave Kade sleeping with the girls and got back around 8:30 to start making breakfast and coffee. Almost like I never left..... kinda!

Katie decided to make a poster with the motto of the night "It's our party we can cry, laugh, dance, drink if we want to" haha

Miss Madyn and Kali

Kade just flirtin' with the ladies!

Mel brought matching jammies :)

Katie snuggling her little girl..... Honestly the best time ever with your baby in my opinion.


Saturday morning we got to skype with Kaitlyn who has been living in Colorado :( What a great invention though.... Her and Norah were a wonderful addition!

Its so fun to have babies in the mix and luckily theres quite a bit of us with babies around the same age to understand where you're at in life. It definitely changes but no doubt for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment