Sunday, August 22, 2010

Desert Canyon 2010

One of my favorite places to be, and especially with my family, is Desert Canyon! I love how you're relatively close to just about anything and yet far enough away to where you feel secluded! That and the scenery is just beautiful!

My parents, Rudy, Anna, Chili Bean, the Maasens and us took the hike over to Orondo for a week to get away and enjoy some sunny weather and time together. We got AMAZING weather and even a crazy thunder and lightning storm. While the weather was great and the lake was even better my favorite times were coffee on the patio in the morning and wine and Apples to Apples the the evening.

Cole and I got lots of helping hands with Kade and as much as we love that little guy we really appreciated the break. We should have took a picture of what we 'had' to pack down to the lake everyday! It was honestly ridiculous! Everything was for Kade and our efforts to keep him cool and comfortable. Considering he's probably one of the most easy going babies I've ever come across, it was definitely over the top! First time parents....


Cole of course couldn't wait to get some golfing in....


My tired boys :)


I LOVE how he looks like a little man in that chair!










All of our helping hands....Everyone helped us out I just happened to snag pictures of a few of them. Even Uncle Yimmy who WAS scared of handling a new baby again helped me out when I was cookin up dinner the first night! :) Gotta love it! I think we cured him throughout the week!


Love these dorks! :)



We had such a great time! I can't wait for next year already!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lots like you guys had fun...I love that place too :) Kade is getting so big and what a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete