Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy birthday baby boy!

I have a two year old....... So hard to really comprehend and at the same time I love where we're at! He is so entertaining, so full of energy and I find him to be so funny. He's our little charmer for sure and knows when to love at all the right times. For sure an independent and strong willed little guy which is not surprising :) Its hard to believe that it still surprises me how much love I have for him and all the goals and aspirations I want and have for him. My little love bug. :)

This year we got to get together with our family and close friends on Kade's actual birthday Saturday May 19. We again this year got dealt gorgeous weather and I got to enjoy watching Kade take it all in. Not that he didn't take it in his first birthday but this was completely different. He's old enough to be very involved and know exactly whats going on and maybe even give certain people 'the business' :)


My little family :)


Kade's day started out with a good nap considering I knew he was going to be beat! It's a must some days.


I love how when the presents come out everyone needs to help :)


I loved the fact that I wasn't opening presents this year!!



The piece he got on his plate wasn't good enough apparently.


The Coop Car was a huge hit from Auntie Juju Uncle Piss and the boys! He loved just sitting in it and says 'See ya, mom! I you!' His 'I you' is his I love you. We're still working on saying love haha

Some other big hits is the light saber from the Loefflers, Basketball hoop from Papa and Memi, the jungle animals from Papa and Gaga and the horse figurines from the Boumas. He plays horse on a daily basis! We don't have any horses around but have watched the movie Tangled and lot and he took a liking to Max quickly!

His two year stats : 3 ft flat in height, 30 lbs and 4 oz and super healthy! Exactly what we wanted to hear. :) To date we have still yet to have any bad flu bugs or ear infections *knocking on wood* and can only hope the ride with the twins can be similar! :) Happy birthday Love bug!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad he love his coupe! I had to make a last second gift swap because I knew he just had to have it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete