Sunday, June 3, 2012

All about the Mamas

Well not only do I now have two amazing Mama's - one of blood and one by marriage, I also get to celebrate the day being a mama. I know it's not my first year but every year is just so awesome. We went to Lexa and Tay's house for the first stop of the day and got dealt some amazing weather! They put up a slip n' slide and had the kiddie pool out for the little ones and Kade loved it!


Such a water rat!


Baby Ezra..... What a CHUNK!!


Kade didn't stop with the slip n' slide and went down it any which way you could imagine saying 'WEEE' every time! It's amazing how much entertainment and joy one little body can bring. He's my little charmer for sure.


The first icecream cone found it's way in the pool and went swimming, so cousin Stelli being the sucker she is for Kade gave up her cone when he came running.


Crashed so hard :)

These days my energy level has definitely gone down especially considering I'm running after and caring for a 2 year old. I wouldn't change a thing and know that this is still nothing compared to where we'll be in a few more weeks. The camera apparently never made it out for the Price's get together but as always it was a nice night of catching up with the adults and the boys running around. Jules Leslie and I took our day and got coffee, pedicures and lunch and made sure to take our time :)

My boys made a point of taking care of me and giving me even more lovin' than the normal and I for sure wasn't complaining. Life is good :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment