Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!

Besides the extended Price family Christmas party, the rest of our family Christmas' landed on Christmas eve and Christmas Day! Busy....definitely but always well worth it! Christmas eve we started at my parents just for dinner; we save the circus/presents for in the morning, and then took off to hang out at the Loefflers to see Katie and Steve and the rest of the gang. My mom went out of her way with dinner! She whipped up 10 Cornish game hens, garlic mashed potatoes, gravy, corn and my papas favorite creamed spinach! I didn't go for the spinach but the rest of it was AMAZING! Papa, Nanny, the Maassens (minus Stelli due to work :( ) Emma Jean and Wyatt and our little family all hung out and ate dinner. Rudy, Anna and Tony (Anna's brother who has been serving in Afghanistan) swung in for a while and had a quick dinner before going to their church service as well. I know I say it over and over but the holidays are the best! My family is way too awesome and I love getting together and enjoying just hanging out!

My uncle Jim can not get enough of Kade and it really is quite adorable! When he was first born we took a trip to Desert Canyon and Jim was deathly afraid of him. The night that I decided to make dinner for everyone it just so happened that it was me Kade and Jim in the the room for a while and I had my hands full with preparing and cooking, so I pretty much forced Jim in to picking him up and bringing him to me and ever since that he's been a sucker! Kade always has a big cheesy smile for him too. Christmas Eve Kade was loving Jimmys hat and all the playtime he was putting in! I just love this picture :) Talk about turning into something special when you have kids! You look ridiculous! All the special voices, the odd nicknames that really are only cute because it's a baby and who can forget all the really interesting faces that you would think would scare a baby to death! haha always something new!

So blessed!

Still wearing her apron! That thing only comes out on special occasions!

Daph, one of our BEST family friends stopped by to drop off some treats and say Merry Christmas. We absolutely love this girl and seeing her grow up SO fast makes me feel old because I used to babysit her starting when she was an infant! Not so little anymore!

Chili Bean and Wyatt

Dad and Booger.... Watching football of course

Getting some 'rides' from our fun Auntie Jean!

This kid absolutely LOVES being naked!! I have a feeling this could be trouble later down the road but for now we just love all the giggles and smiles we get from changing him! Makes diaper duty a lot better :)

Seriously NOT a light load anymore! Everyone who picks him up thinks I'm kidding or overreacting until they hold him for longer then 10 minutes! One would think I would have some pretty impressive guns by now...

Tommy boy and Kader getting some snuggles in. By the time we got to the Loefflers he was getting pretty darn tired!

And our second dinner of the night! :) Trick to the Holidays is learning how to take in food at a VERY slow pace and always making sure you're still a little bit hungry! Seems like there's always more!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great Christmas & I am sure it was way more fun with Kade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THAT NAKED PICT OF KADE... LOVE CHUBBY BABIES!!! TOO CUTE! HE DOES LOOK LIKE A LOAD!

    ReplyDelete